Welcome to the cannabis harvest, drying and curing section. Use this section to discuss techniques, ideas and anything else regarding harvesting, drying and curing cannabis plants. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

DIY drying box

Discuss how to harvest, dry and cure cannabis
omgBoNg
Known User

Re: DIY drying box

Post by omgBoNg »

I agree with smokey I feel that fan may run to fast, the ones I just posted have a high, medium, and low switch on them as well😉

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

In a word Awesome!
Does it actually stope the smell from escaping? At the moment i have to use a tent with a cf. Sometging like this woild save alot of us some space. I've looked into the whole wedryer thing and the reviews are mixed at best tbh. But i do think we're onto something with this. If it ends up drying too quickly could we add some humidity packs to the mix or something?

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Hmr81 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:50 am
Another update on V2.... We have ordered a wardrobe moving box(integrated door and hanging rail) which we will fit a fan to the top and hang a cheap drying rack inside. Job done :)
I saw a completed version of this on the internet somewhere a while back. You can also buy prebuilt solid wardrobe ones with door locks, circ fans, cf's etc but their like 900 bucks or so. DIY is much more fun imo, here's a link for ideas

https://www.420magazine.com/community/t ... ol.141714/

There are some other things I've seen about aswel
https://myherbsnow.com/
Dont know how good theses are though

I'm really interested in how well ya builds control the smell

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Nomoli wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:56 am
Hmr81 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:50 am
Another update on V2.... We have ordered a wardrobe moving box(integrated door and hanging rail) which we will fit a fan to the top and hang a cheap drying rack inside. Job done :)
I saw a completed version of this on the internet somewhere a while back. You can also buy prebuilt solid wardrobe ones with door locks, circ fans, cf's etc but their like 900 bucks or so. DIY is much more fun imo, here's a link for ideas

https://www.420magazine.com/community/t ... ol.141714/
Thays the one I saw and couldn't find again!!! Nice one I can refer back to it again
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

greenaubergine

Post by greenaubergine »

Nice bit of DIY there!

Return to “Harvesting, Drying & Curing Cannabis”