Welcome to the cannabis harvest, drying and curing section. Use this section to discuss techniques, ideas and anything else regarding harvesting, drying and curing cannabis plants. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Fibro's curing experiment

Discuss how to harvest, dry and cure cannabis
FX
Known User

Re: Fibro's curing experiment

Post by FX »

It does the trick, as long as the humidity is low 60s you know you are good, if it's higher you can just hang it back up for another couple of days.
These users thanked the author FX for the post:
Vador (Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:08 pm)
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Awesome thread and very cool experiment mate. Thank you.
From what I know, fridge is best to keep the weed for long term storage. I've never tried cvault , but they were too expensive. For the cost of them I could easily buy a 2nd hand fridge.
Of course cvault is more handy as you should be able to keep them anywhere you want, but does this mean you don't have to worry about the temperature?
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
FX (Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:24 pm)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:22 pm
I jar mine up around 70 rh give or take and bring it down slowly over a week or 2 i really think it keeps that stickiness doing it this way
you're right mate. sometimes over the summer months when I let it dry out a tad more than it should it's a lot less sticky. But if I jar between 65-70 and keep burping..then it's way better
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 3):
Guest (Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:15 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:45 pm) • FX (Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:09 pm)

Return to “Harvesting, Drying & Curing Cannabis”