Blueberry

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Wayne36
Known User

Blueberry

Post by Wayne36 »

So this has always been one of my favorite strains for many reasons it's always taste sweet and gives your taste buds that delicious flavor of blueberry sometimes its sticky sometimes its dry bud bud in the end result always taste great ... I am almost positive that everyone that smokes weed has smoked blueberry weed it's well known ... amd people go to it why well the taste for one is a big seller to buyers and also smokers.. but also gives you that nice mellow buzz (atleast for me ) I hve smoked it and always gives me that high I am looking for and at tines has gotten better results as a different strain at higher thc in my opinion. Cause I did a taste and high test ... it may be different for other people. But it's a definite go to strain to smoke and grow just cause if its unique properties.. and if you haveny smoked blueberry its time to do your search I promise you wont be disappointed great flavor smell taste that gets all your senses firing makes u wanna just eat it ... if that's what you chose ;)
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
PaleoCannabica (Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:45 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”