MK Ultra

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Mafooo
Known User

MK Ultra

Post by Mafooo »

So I had a family member swing through an Oregon dispensary and drop me off a care package a few months ago now.

She managed to grab me 14 grams of some popcorn and trim for only $50 USD which was a steal for this medicine.

First tiny bowl I smoked nearly made me unable to report for work. I was shocked. Like three hits people and I almost called in sick I was so floaty.

Doing some research I found out that MK Ultra is the love child of OG Kush and G-13. And it was named after the CIA program where they fed psychadelics to the trial members without telling them what they were receiving.

Seriously folks, this is one of the only strains I can smoke before bed and actually fall right asleep. Normally smoking before bed keeps me up for at least two hours.

It smells like fruit loops to me. Idk how it was cultivated but my god is it powerful stuff. I imagine it would be a great strain choice for thise atruggling with insomnia, ptsd, chronic pain, or high tolerance.

Cheers GR420 ✌️
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 5):
Sage (Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:09 am) • Smelierjoint (Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:05 am) • Guest (Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:25 am) • Minty (Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:54 am) • potentcheesydick (Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:23 pm)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Smelierjoint

Re: MK Ultra

Post by Smelierjoint »

I like a good knock out smoke, especially first thing and then just float the day away. Sounds banging mafoo mate would love to try it one day.
Cool review man 👍
These users thanked the author Smelierjoint for the post:
Minty (Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:55 am)
Sj.

Pass da duchi to dee left hand side :pass:

Minty
Respected Member

Re: MK Ultra

Post by Minty »

Gimme something that will make me sleep for sure! Still not been to bed from yesterday yet ;o)

Return to “Strain Reviews”