Liberty Haze - Barneys Farm

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Ghost_In_A_Jar

Liberty Haze - Barneys Farm

Post by Ghost_In_A_Jar »

First smoked this back in 2012 on my first trip to the dam. All hail the dam.
Couldn’t believe the high, not only for the sheer weight on my legs, but for the awesome light head feeling.
I tried to grow some in early 2020 and had some great success for an early grow.
All but one seed popped, all took hold really well and were simply to care for.
I even took clones that turned out to be just as resilient as the original seeds!
After about 10 weeks of flower time I had my first crop. The taste took me back to Amsterdam of 2012 in a heartbeat. My legs gave out and my creative brain kicked in.
To this day I’ll never understand why I didn’t grow more of it…. Maybe on the next grow 🤔
In summary,
Easy to propagate, veg, bloom and harvest for some proper pokey bud.
Average about 10 weeks for flower, so not horrendous and some real nice weight to the crop as well.
These users thanked the author Ghost_In_A_Jar for the post (total 5):
Paul_led (Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:07 pm) • Keeno (Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:15 pm) • Greenfingers (Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:16 pm) • anova.330 (Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:53 am) • sybarite (Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:18 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Liberty Haze - Barneys Farm

Post by 2-Scoops »

I love this Liberty Haze Gupz it`s one that I've grown a few times myself and will be doing so again mate. Takes a bit longer than 10 weeks on 12/12 i seem to remember I'm pretty sure it went 11 or 12 weeks when I've done it myself. Man it was a long time ago, but yes i do remember it had some of biggest buds I've grown on and the bud was pretty much solid stuff not so airy like some hazes are sometimes. Yes it sure hits right spot as well, tis strong weed. I do have ten of these seeds I need to grow out at some point. But yes I'll follow this one on mate, best of luck with it.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Ghost_In_A_Jar (Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:54 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Liberty Haze - Barneys Farm

Post by Keeno »

Nice write up Gupz.

Return to “Strain Reviews”