Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Stinging Nettle - FPE - Fermented Plant Extract (almost free nutrient)

Discuss organic cannabis growing
MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Stinging Nettle - FPE - Fermented Plant Extract (almost free nutrient)

Post by MrNice »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:00 pm
MrNice wrote:might give this ago if can find any nettles not wazed on by dogs........LOL
Just free nutes man lol
G3

You ever used Comfrey thats supposed to be really good as well for nutes old timer friend uses it down his allotment for vegs he says its the dogs nads.
Grown the biggest veg ever with it he swears by it....................... :Stoned: :Stoned: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
G3W2HIN (Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:14 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

I hear about molasses like its ranch dressing and people who use it for everything

Better if you use molasses

Itll get sweeter if you use molasses

Microbes eat molasses. And no they fucking dont! Do you're homework

Youll get a better ion exchange thru sand with no sugars just microbes and minerals than a slurry of shit that may have, which was not mentioned until you started to see issues, (again trials of truth in scientific approach) if you used sulfured molasses you killed everything you fed molasses to..the end

Lol its bro science bullshit, there is evidence you have to do your diligence like the rest of us.

if you cannot reflect with scientific evidence (proof) = processes of deductive reasoning

This should then be only an opinion. Which this information about molasses is not
INNER PEACE

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

MrNice wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:00 pm
MrNice wrote:might give this ago if can find any nettles not wazed on by dogs........LOL
Just free nutes man lol
G3

You ever used Comfrey thats supposed to be really good as well for nutes old timer friend uses it down his allotment for vegs he says its the dogs nads.
Grown the biggest veg ever with it he swears by it....................... :Stoned: :Stoned: :Stoned:
I hear great stories myself I have not been blessed until recently with a space to do so and I'm chomping at the bit about it to ms AK so may be an attempt post soon on GMO'S write up. Cheers
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
MrNice (Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:40 pm)

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”