Welcome to the hydroponic cannabis growing section. There are many ways to grow cannabis in hydroponic setups. Use this section to discuss your ideas, methods and ask any questions you may have about growing cannabis in hydroponic systems. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

first try

Discuss growing cannabis hydroponically
Sparks

first try

Post by Sparks »

hello...im going to be growing with hydroponics for first time....grown outside before that went okay

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Re: first try

Post by kbag »

Your have to get some pics up sparks so we can take a look. Of course you do not have to i just love seeing ppl's set ups and of course the plants.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

kbag wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:31 am
Your have to get some pics up sparks so we can take a look. Of course you do not have to i just love seeing ppl's set ups and of course the plants.
I have nothing growing at the moment ….it will be my first grow in a tent....I have no equipment at this time and will be start from new

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Cool you need any help advice on equipment etc just hola on the forum and someone will surely help you.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Last edited by Sparks on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Wilma that is what i use the link is only 30 litre capacity a 50 litre are better for 4 plants or your be forever topping up. What size tent you got in mind Sparks?

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

kbag wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:48 am
Wilma that is what i use the link is only 30 litre capacity a 50 litre are better for 4 plants or your be forever topping up. What size tent you got in mind Sparks?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hydroponic-P ... KTvTmwax1w

120 by 60 by 150

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Hold fire on that tent mate take a look at the Greenqube tents that they sell on here they are great quality. Im not just saying that because they sell them on here if they were no good i would certainly say so. The shop is being updated atm but as soon as its open ill link you.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

kbag wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:55 am
Hold fire on that tent mate take a look at the Greenqube tents that they sell on here they are great quality. Im not just saying that because they sell them on here if they were no good i would certainly say so. The shop is being updated atm but as soon as its open ill link you.
thanks

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Be careful on what you spend your hard earned cash on. When it comes to growing equipment can be a mine field out there. Try to look for quality if budget allows it, because often you end up buying twice due to quality not being there on a first purchase.

Return to “Hydroponic Cannabis Growing”