Welcome to the hydroponic cannabis growing section. There are many ways to grow cannabis in hydroponic setups. Use this section to discuss your ideas, methods and ask any questions you may have about growing cannabis in hydroponic systems. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dutch Pro ?

Discuss growing cannabis hydroponically
MediGrower

Dutch Pro ?

Post by MediGrower »

Hi

has anyone here used the Dutch Pro nutes? Thoughts

im looking to start my first grow building kit slowly but surely and now moving onto nutrients and these look/sound pretty good

any have experience with theseat all or in hydro recirculating NFT more specifically

thanks

:Stoned:

MediGrower

Re: Dutch Pro ?

Post by MediGrower »

Hello thanks for reply marcus

Thats what i will need the hard water stuff.
Ok and you see good results on the A+B veg/bloom with no additives or boosters.

ive heard it can be used in recirculating systems like NFT.

just wondered if anyone had residue issues or issues with taste or end product etc

and do you flush your system last 7-14 days ?

MediGrower

Re: Dutch Pro ?

Post by MediGrower »

Thanks again Marcus

Oh thats handy you mention that as ive ordered some of my kit already light etc and ph/ec pen, but not the nutes yet.
so ill hold off and test the water pH then order nutes based on the read i get.

Thats good to know saves having too much to remeber on my first go just the a+b for each phase. 5zs a plant thats decent return.
I had a look at your pics and saw some cola assuming they were on dutch pro A+B only they look fat and frosty enough.

Im only going small 80x80x180 space 240 LED = 400hps not sure what i can expect to return?
id take quality over quantity on first go, but would like to grow enough to last harvest to harvest as its medicinal.
maybe get 2 in my space i figure. And if i can get anywhere near 10 zs off the 2 plants id be over the moon.

Yes marcus this is what the guy at dutch pro advised feed to the end as its clean enough to do so? no pgr he says?
I told him it was for medicinal use to be consumed. he said use to the end for better medicine :)
i also read something about that just starving the plant effecting yield or finish and it not actually making a difference in terms of removing anything.
and the final stages as you say pushing more sugars into the flowers.

but many swear by a flush. dutch pro guy also said 7 days flush in NFT if i really wanted to but wasnt necessary.

im building bit by bit researching as i go and buying to suit. so as yet no system but im intending to use NFT 20L system (1-3 plants)
So its good to know you find that 2 bucket mix method working also.
And isnt it good to not have to adjust too much? can adding large ammounts of pH -/+ cause issue?

i dont have the blue lab wand coming.
i opted for the blue lab ec and pH pen set will that serve the purpose though i think it shows tds or ppm

thanks again for info/advice much appreciated
These users thanked the author MediGrower for the post:
Marcus (Sun May 17, 2020 8:25 am)

Return to “Hydroponic Cannabis Growing”