Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
duke
Respected Member

Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Post by duke »

sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Jayme Ream

Re: Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Post by Jayme Ream »

love love love!

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Post by The Aspie Toker »

I am on some new medication for cancer and I'm not allowed any cannabis oil. Smoking it is okay though.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

Jayme Ream wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:06 pm
love love love!
hi the israeli s are well ahead of the rest in research i just wish the powers that be would accept there findings as fact but it seems noone is qualified enough for the cruk to trust of fund,sad.
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:28 pm
I am on some new medication for cancer and I'm not allowed any cannabis oil. Smoking it is okay though.
hi aspie theres seemingly a few new treatments coming along i was reading about the new ones there testing using virus to fight cancer cell growth link https://www.ibtimes.sg/first-ever-human ... n=readmore ,just wish they would hurry up and find a non chemo treatment that works.
strange you not allowed the oil but can smoke i guess theres some contraindication,best of luck.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

duke wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:18 pm
hi aspie theres seemingly a few new treatments coming along i was reading about the new ones there testing using virus to fight cancer cell growth link https://www.ibtimes.sg/first-ever-human ... n=readmore ,just wish they would hurry up and find a non chemo treatment that works.
strange you not allowed the oil but can smoke i guess theres some contraindication,best of luck.
Hi mate,

Before I was allowed these drugs I had to speak to some top doctor. He asked what I was already taking. I told him all the legal stuff and then the illegal. He said I can't take oil with it.

These are pretty serious drugs. I have to have my blood pressure taken every week and blood taken every two weeks. I also have to carry a card with me at all times stating I am on these drugs. It is strange that I can smoke it but not take any oil. The drugs are abiraterone and prednisone - the latter I've had before.

Return to “Medical Cannabis”